WE HAVE AN URGENT OPENING FOR THE POSITION OF SR. EXECUTIVE/ ASSISTANT MANAGER /DEPUTY MANAGER SUPPLIER DEVELOPMENT FOR OUR MACHINE SHOP
- Responsible for overall subcontractor management. Identification, assess capability/capacity, commercials, develop, audit, quality and rating of the subcontractors
- Identifying suitable Sub-Contractors for machining and other coating applications wherever required.
- Getting competitive quote and finalize commercials in line with the business requirements in consultation with senior management team.
- Planning and scheduling on various sub contractors to meet the daily targets.
- Work with in-house machining team to balance loads and capacity to ensure proper utilization of in-house machines.
- Establish sub contractors for new items and follow up for Quality and Delivery. Ensure first time right and mange incoming PPM levels.
- Responsible for periodical rating of vendors and work on improving them to reach the desired levels.
- Responsible for New component development activities at subcontractor end.
- Price negotiation with suppliers and responsible for QA / QC functions in machined components area at supplier end.
- Responsible to effectively resolve any customer complaints arising from subcontract parts.
- Track the suppliers performance indicators, based on their scorecards and rankings, to facilitate and develop the supply bases ability to consistently meet or exceed defined expectations .
- Develop positive relationships and work closely with sourcing leaders to manage, implement and track supplier/engineering, design changes, capacity studies and New Product Introductions, and transfers.
- Deliver results as measured by key metrics, such as supplier yield, field cost, field defect rate, supplier quality plan engagement/effectiveness, and corrective & preventative action closure.
- Specify, develop, and validate advanced technology,
Qualifications and Experience Levels: - Candidate must 8 to 12 Years with BE, B. Tech, Or Diploma/ Mechanical /Metallurgy
- Previous experience working in a Machine Shop environment.
- The confidence to be a role model and leader.
- Substantial experience in a high volume manufacturing environment, preferably automotive and General Engineering components
- Substantial experience in supplier development
- Experience of dealing with customers and suppliers
JOB LOCATION: POLLACHI
MAGNA ELECTRO CASTINGS LIMITED
COIMBATORE POLLACHI MAIN ROAD
R SRIPATHY ( DEPUTY MANAGER -HR )
82200 00181 / 97919 55558
Post your Resume :firstname.lastname@example.org
Role:Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Salary: 5,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, Electrical
Magna Electro Castings Limited
Magna is in the Business of Manufacturing and Supplying Ferrous Components in small and medium volumes to users worldwide. Magna specializes in the manufacture of Ductile Iron and Gray Iron casting in the weight range of 300 grams to a maximum of 2000 Kilograms. Magna also adds value by heat treatment, surface treatments and machining so that the products are ready to assemble. Magna also produces fully machined components, utilizing its in-house CNC machine shop and other facilities as well. Magna has extensive experience in the supply of safety requirement components in the casting and fully machined forms.
Contact Company:Magna Electro Castings Limited
Address:SF NO.34 35,MULLIPADI VILLAGE,THAMARAIKULAM POST,, COIMBATORE -POLLACHI MAIN ROAD,KINATHUKADAVU, COIMBATORE, Tamilnadu, India M.Maruthachalam 9994416938
Reference Id:ASST/DY MANAGER SUPPLIER DEVELOPMENT