To maintain machine history card for maintenance and breakdown.
To prepare daily consumption of electricity and fuel.
Tracking of machinery and its daily maintenance / operational Schedule.Executing day to day activities in maintenance DeptAllocating Man powerMaintaining /Servicing /Reconditioning of spares to use any time.Maintaining critical sparesReducing MTTR and Increasing MTBFMaintaining records for TS 16949, TPMAttending Breakdowns.Carrying out Preventive and predictive maintenance and recording the same.Analyzing the Break downs and taking actions for root causeSuccessfully leading a team.Maintaining daily log book
Skills required :-
- Relevant Technical Certifications if any
- Electrical Engineering, Basics of Mechanical Maintenance & Installation of Machinery, Trouble Shooting in foundry equipment's.
- Following Safety procedures
- Implementing 5S & QMS Procedures.
- Structural Fabrication, Site Level Execution, Technical Drawings.
- Internal Quality Audits, Statistical Process & Quality Control.
- Analytical Skills, Ability to Work under Pressure, Communication, Team Building & Leadership.
- MS Office & Internet Application.
WALK-IN INTERVIEW MONDAY TO SATURDAY (08 July 2021 to 24th July 2021)
MAGNA ELECTRO CASTINGS LIMITEDCOIMBATORE POLLACHI MAIN ROADKINATHUKADAVUContact: 82200 00181 /97919 55558Post your Resume : email@example.com
Salary: 3,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Operations, Maintenance & Support
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, Electrical
Magna Electro Castings Limited
Magna is in the Business of Manufacturing and Supplying Ferrous Components in small and medium volumes to users worldwide. Magna specializes in the manufacture of Ductile Iron and Gray Iron casting in the weight range of 300 grams to a maximum of 2000 Kilograms. Magna also adds value by heat treatment, surface treatments and machining so that the products are ready to assemble. Magna also produces fully machined components, utilizing its in-house CNC machine shop and other facilities as well. Magna has extensive experience in the supply of safety requirement components in the casting and fully machined forms.